EXPERIENCED BUILDING CONTROL SURVEYORS - 2023
Location: Essex and Herts
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Building Control Surveyor to join our company to manage broad range of domestic and commercial projects.
Overview of Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting buildings being constructed and/or converted; working closely with Developers and Builders to ensure as far as is reasonably possible, that the works are in accordance with the Technical Manual and Building Regulations.
- Effectively self-manage, by forward planning own workload, to provide a responsive, helpful and professional service whilst maximising time spent on site.
- Recording inspection details on the database and communicating comments to customers.
- Carry out Developer assessments at the completion of projects.
- Ongoing liaison with Surveyors and Management on technical matters - to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
- Ongoing liaison with Developers / Clients / Builders.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
- The review of drawings, specifications, details and calculations
You will have
- a MRICS, MBEng or MCIOB qualification (or be working towards) and have experience in a similar role.
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, alongside the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Building Control Services Approved Inspectors Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, so please inform us of any special requirements that you may have.